This is the classroom blog site for Mrs. Heskett's 3rd grade class at Hill City Elementary School.
My favorite food is mac and cheese.I like it because it is good and I have It some times.
My favorite food is steak.I eat it when we are celebrating something like a Birthday or when my sister graduates.
My favorite food is spaghetti and meatballs and pizza. I eat spaghetti at supper time and pizza for lunch.
My favorite food is all pizza. I have it at home and Pizza Hut.
My favorite food is shrimp cocktail. I eat it at my grandpas house.
My favorite food is pork-loin. We cook it on our grill. We have this at the lake. in the summertime.
My favorite food is steak.I like it because it is good,I have it some times.
My favorite food is hamburger helper.I like it alot. We have hamburger helper on Monday nights.
I like turkey and rice. I eat it on Thanksgiving at grandma Joyce's house. I help her cook it.
My favorite food is spaghetti and meatballs and pizza. Spaghetti is sometimes on Thanksgiving Day.
My favorite food is ham and cheese pockets. I like them when the school serves them for lunch.
My favorite foods are pizza and ham and cheese pockets and hot dogs. I like to eat pizza at pizza hut, ham and cheese pockets at school, and hot dogs at home.
I like hot peppers and sweet peppers because my family grow them. My favorite food is saled with chicken on it.
My favorite food is Barbecued Meatballs. We usually eat this on special occasions, like my birthday.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
My favorite food is mac and cheese.I like it because it is good and I have It some times.
My favorite food is steak.
I eat it when we are celebrating something like a Birthday or when my sister graduates.
My favorite food is spaghetti and meatballs and pizza. I eat spaghetti at supper time and pizza for lunch.
My favorite food is all pizza. I have it at home and Pizza Hut.
My favorite food is shrimp cocktail. I eat it at my grandpas house.
My favorite food is pork-loin. We cook it on our grill. We have this at the lake. in the summertime.
My favorite food is steak.I like it because it is good,I have it some times.
My favorite food is hamburger helper.I like it alot. We have hamburger helper on Monday nights.
I like turkey and rice. I eat it on Thanksgiving at grandma Joyce's house. I help her cook it.
My favorite food is spaghetti and meatballs and pizza. Spaghetti is sometimes on Thanksgiving Day.
My favorite food is ham and cheese pockets. I like them when the school serves them for lunch.
My favorite foods are pizza and ham and cheese pockets and hot dogs. I like to eat pizza at pizza hut, ham and cheese pockets at school, and hot dogs at home.
I like hot peppers and sweet peppers because my family grow them. My favorite food is saled with chicken on it.
My favorite food is Barbecued Meatballs. We usually eat this on special occasions, like my birthday.
Post a Comment