If I was an author I would like to make a book about a President. Because I like that they help our country to be safe. They want to help people that do not have homes and clothes.
i would like to write about stories about scarecrows. I would like to write funny stories about them because they scare away crows. They are cool looking things.
I would like to write about dogs and cats. Living in an old car on the side of the highway would make a good story with a cat and dog. I like animal stories.
11 comments:
I would like to write a story that entertains you. My story would be about three buffalo friends. They would go on an adventure.
I would like to write stories.I would like to see my first book get published.I would write about my dogs.
I would like to write a book about dogs. I think dogs are cool and I have a dog.
If I was an author I would like to make a book about a President. Because I like that they help our country to be safe. They want to help people that do not have homes and clothes.
i would like to write about stories about scarecrows. I would like to write funny stories about them because they scare away crows. They are cool looking things.
I want to make a book about dolphins.
They jump out of water to let people see them.
They let them ride the dolphins. The people said they liked it.
I would like to write a story that entertains you and is funny because I like making people laugh.
I would like to write about dogs and cats. Living in an old car on the side of the highway would make a good story with a cat and dog. I like animal stories.
I would like to write a story about
a cat and they would run up trees and chase each other.
I would like to write a story that is nonfiction.Because the story is about a tiger and they would eat meat and other facts about tigers.
FICTION.
A tiger is the main character.
The tiger lives in my house.
He is my pet.
Post a Comment