Monday, November 03, 2008

Family Tradition

What special meal does your family have for Thanksgiv ing? What kind of food do you have at this meal?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have stuffing and my favorite is turkey.My favorite desert is pie. I like pumpkin pie.

Anonymous said...

I have turkey, soup, vegetable, and pies. My family from Colby and Hays come. After supper or before I play with my cousins.

Anonymous said...

I like to make homemade pumpkin pie. I like it with whipped creme in a can. I like honey roasted turkey.

Anonymous said...

We make pumpkin pie with whipped cream & turkey & potato's.

Anonymous said...

I have pheasant,turkey,corn, potatoes,and tea.for Thanksgiving. We eat at my house with my family. Sometimes hunters are there to eat with us.

Anonymous said...

My favorite Thanksgiving food is stuffing.I like it because it is good.My favorite desert is my grandmother's cherry and apple pie, and her cinnamon rolls.

Anonymous said...

I have turkey, pheasant, and bread.
And go down to my grandpa and grandma Peterson's. and shoot blue rock.

Anonymous said...

I have pumpkin pie with whipped cream and stuffing that my mom makes. We have turkey that my dad goes and hunts and cornbread with honey and surup.

Anonymous said...

My tradition is turkey,corn,tea,cornbread,pumpkin pie.
We eat at my grandma and grandpa's .

Anonymous said...

My family tradition is stuffing and we have other foods and we have turkey.

Anonymous said...

I have turkey,stuffing,potatoes,salad,pumpkin pie,and shrimp.For thanksgiving.