Monday, November 03, 2008

Cooking a meal

What is something you can cook all by yourself?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can cook mac and cheese and hot dogs. All you have to do is boil water and put some salt in and put the mac and cheese in.

Anonymous said...

I can cook pizza.I can cook macaroni.I can cook taco meat.

Anonymous said...

I can cook pizza and chocolate chip cookies. I also can bake peanut butter brownies and peanut butter cookies.

Anonymous said...

I can cook brownies and cookies all by my self.I love making brownies,and popcorn cookies.I love cooking stuff.

Anonymous said...

I can cook pork with beans. I can do this by myself. I make this when I get home late.

Anonymous said...

I can make vegetable soup with bread and butter on the side. My parents can do their work and don't have to take time to cook a meal. I usually make this on Fridays.

Anonymous said...

I can cook macaroni all by myself.
It is easy. I like to eat it for lunch.

Anonymous said...

I like to cook cookies with my day. We have a recipe that we use. Our cookies are good.

Anonymous said...

I can cook chocolate chip cookies with my mom.I can cook pizza and macaroni too.

Anonymous said...

I can make pj's to make one you need 2 pieces of bread then peanut butter and jelly.

Anonymous said...

I can cook a ham and cheese pocket in a microwave. I can make a sandwich of any type.

Anonymous said...

when I cook a meal I have to warm up the oven. Then I put some potatoes on a platter. Then I have to cook them for 20 minutes. Then I take them out and cut holes in them. Then you put bbacken bits on them.

Anonymous said...

I can cook mac and cheese. I can cook hot dogs. I can cook pizza.

Anonymous said...

I can make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.I also know how to make waffles.