I would like to see all 9 planets because they all are different in many ways. Some are hot some are cold some are close to the sun some are far from the sun.
If I went to space I would like to go to Jupiter. I want to see the eye of Jupiter and I would like to see the 9 moons.I like Jupietr because I like the colors red white and brown.It would be fun to see the dust and rocks on Jupiter. It would be fun to go lay on Jiupiter because I could see all the stars.
I want to see the stars.It would be cool to see all the planets.The planets are different in many ways some are hot some are cold they have different amounts of water some have rings.
12 comments:
I would like to see the nine planets up close. It would be cool to see Saturn and it's rings.
I would like to see all 9 planets.
I would to see Mars and other planets.I would like to see the different colors in the system.
I would like to see Saturn and Jupiter. I want to see Saturn's
rings.
I would like to see all the stars and Jupiter close up. I would like to see Jupiter because it is the biggest planet.
I would like to see Saturn's rings, and I would like to see a meteorite falling to earth.
I would like to see all nine planets.
I would love to see Pluto.
I would like to see all of the planets. I would like to see all of the stars.
I would like to see all 9 planets because they all are different in many ways. Some are hot some are cold some are close to the sun some are far from the sun.
If I went to space I would like to go to Jupiter. I want to see the eye of Jupiter and I would like to see the 9 moons.I like Jupietr because I like the colors red white and brown.It would be fun to see the dust and rocks on Jupiter. It would be fun to go lay on Jiupiter because I could see all the stars.
I would like to see Pluto because it is very cold there.
I want to see the stars.It would be cool to see all the planets.The planets are different in many ways some are hot some are cold they
have different amounts of water some have rings.
Post a Comment