Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October

What is something about the month of October that you like?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to take a walk and see the scenery in October. I also like HALLOWEEN.

Anonymous said...

I like Halloween, and the leaves falling from the trees.

Anonymous said...

I like Halloween and the leaves falling down. I like to play in the leaves.

Anonymous said...

I like Halloween because you get to go Trick or treating. Some of my friends have birthdays during the month.

Anonymous said...

I love the big fire at the Morland park.I also like going trick or treating.

Anonymous said...

i like when we have our shelter house
party and we go on a tractor with hay bales. I like when we go through a maze at the Day Farm. October is when we get to carve pumpkins. I like to go Trick or Treating in Hill City. October is a fun month.

Anonymous said...

I like October because I get to jump into the leaves. I like Halloween and National Chili Day.

Anonymous said...

Why I like October is because,my sister's birthday. One thing is I get to carve pumpkins for Halloween. I like raking leaves into big piles and then jump into the big pile of leaves. Another thing I like about October is Columbus Day. I like Columbus Day because I get to learn about him.

Anonymous said...

October is fun for Halloween .My dog came home with me on Halloween. I like Magic Day.

Anonymous said...

The reason I like October is because of Hallween. I like to get candy and treats. I like to carve pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

I love Halloween because I go to houses and go tick or treating.And I have 2 friends that have in October.