This is the classroom blog site for Mrs. Heskett's 3rd grade class at Hill City Elementary School.
I would say Larned.It is a wonderful plase.
I would visit Hoxie and go deer hunting.
A place to visit in Kansas would be my grandparents.
I would go to Wilson Ks. And go fishing.
The best place to visit is Norton at my moms.
I would say Garden City to go to visit their school.
I would visit Great Bend and Lyon. I would eat at Dairy Queen and McDonald's.I would play at the park. after the park we will go home.
I would visit Oakley at my parent's friends house.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I would say Larned.It is a wonderful plase.
I would visit Hoxie and go deer hunting.
A place to visit in Kansas would be my grandparents.
I would go to Wilson Ks. And go
fishing.
The best place to visit is Norton at my moms.
I would say Garden City to go to visit their school.
I would visit Great Bend and Lyon. I would eat at Dairy Queen and McDonald's.I would play at the park. after the park we will go home.
I would visit Oakley at my parent's friends house.
Post a Comment