Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My best Christmas gift I could give

What is the best Christmas gift you could give someone?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would give Brittany A frog and A angle.They would be glass.They would be painted.

Anonymous said...

The best Christmas present I would give would be love because love is the best thing I have ever ever had in my whole live.

Anonymous said...

I would give all my friend a DS and a game for the the Ds and give them a new big bike. I would get them black DS and a Mario game and give them a purple new big bike

Anonymous said...

I would give someone a Nintendo,DS,and love
A Ds is very fun.

Anonymous said...

The best Christmas gift I could give is a gift from the heart. Like a plate of love or a hug.

Anonymous said...

I would give them a shirt and a
movie. Little kids would get a NintendoDS and a kid movie.

Anonymous said...

I would give some books to everyone.
I would give a pan of cookies.

Anonymous said...

The best Christmas gift I could give to someone is a Nintendo DS.A pink one,but with a game called
Mario Kart DS.

Anonymous said...

The best Christmas gift I could give somebody is a plate of chocolate chip cookies.I would make them from my heart.