Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Perfect Pet

Describe your idea of a perfect pet. Tell why it would be perfect for you.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My perfect pet is a Dalmatian. He would fetch balls for me. I have a very big yard for him to play in. He could dig in my yard but my mom and dad would get mad.

Anonymous said...

My perfect pet would be a dog. because would perfect on a farm. It would herd calves and it could run in my big yard.

Anonymous said...

The perfect pet for me is a gold fish. I like gold fish because they don't eat much, and they swim fast.If had a gold fish I would name it Peach or Nemo.

Anonymous said...

I think the perfect pet for me is a cat. I think they are cute and nice. I like their soft fur and I like when they climb up my back. It would not be a lot of money.
It would not eat that much.

Anonymous said...

My perfect pet is a praying mantis.
He can change his color.
He will dot need much food.

Anonymous said...

A fish would be a perfect pet. It would be easy to take care of. I would have to feed it twice a day. It would be easy to stick in my bedroom. A fish would cost less than other pets.

Anonymous said...

I think a border collie would be perfect for me.
My parents don't go to work, and we have a big yard. When I get off the bus I would play with it.

Anonymous said...

The perfect pet for me would be a cute little black kitten because I would take care of it.I would keep it in a safe place.I'd make sure it wouldn't get lost because it would stay in my room in a safe place.It wouldn't cost that much ether.I would feed it every day.That's why I want a kitten.

Anonymous said...

A Jack Russel would be a perfect pet for me. My neighbor he has my dog's
sister her name is Sasie. A Jack Russel would be good because he likes to eat rabbits.

Anonymous said...

The perfect pet for me would be a dog because it would be good on a farm. It would be good for hunting to. I would name it Boxer.

Anonymous said...

My perfect pet is a Yorkey terrior .He can play fetch ball. I have a big back yard for him to play in.

Anonymous said...

My perfect pet would be a bird dog
It could go hunting with me.
We could play fetch and swim.

Anonymous said...

My favorite pet would be
a black lab. It can fetch and run fast. They are cute and soft.

Anonymous said...

My perfect pet is a lab. He is black. He is happy when we go in his cage.I have a big cage for him to play in. He has a hole in his gate so little dogs can get in. My mom and dad get mad when other dogs visit him.

Anonymous said...

A perfect pet would be a kitten.Because it doesn't have a big apetite and they will behave. I will take care of it. It will be easy to find because it is white.