Thursday, September 18, 2008

Antarctica

What would you like to see if you could go to Antarctica?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to go there to see the penguins. It would be very cold though.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I would like to see the penguins play. I would like to hold a baby penguin. I would like to slide on my belly with a penguin.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see the penguins slide on their belly. I would like to see them swim in the water.

Anonymous said...

I would like to go to Antarctica to watch the penguins and at night I'll
stay up late and listen to the whales sing.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see an ice burg.

Anonymous said...

I would love to swim with the penguins. I want to slide on my belly with them.

Anonymous said...

I would to slide on the ice. I would like to see penguins.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see penguins having their babies. I would also like to see the seals. I would also like to slide on the ice.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see the Emperor Penguin slide on his belly. I would like to see the seals swimming in the water.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see an iceberg. I would like to see penguins