This is the classroom blog site for Mrs. Heskett's 3rd grade class at Hill City Elementary School.
I am also going to James's house. We are going to go fishing.
I am playing with my cousins.sleeping in.Helping my grandpa in the garden. I am going camping also.
I am going to stay home and play with Michaela.Go to my dad's house and help him move.
I am going to ride my horse to church and then ride everywhere!
I might go to my cousin's house to go swimming in the lake.
I am going camping and fishing with my dad and mom and sister.
I am going fishing. I am going to drink pop.
I am to see my cousins and have a sleepover. We are going to shoot guns. I am also going fishing,and we will sleep in a tent in my backyard.
I am going to go hunting with Scott.
Isabella might come over. Ebony might stay the night. We will go to the the Hays water park.
I am going to my dad's.I am going fishingand camping.I am going to grandpa's house and ride horses and roping.
Alex might come over on saturday and Isabella.My dad might take us to the movies and go eat after then we city park.
I am going to James house. We are shooting and fishing. Then I am going to relax at my home.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I am also going to James's house. We are going to go fishing.
I am playing with my cousins.sleeping in.Helping my grandpa in the garden. I am going camping also.
I am going to stay home and play with Michaela.
Go to my dad's house and help him move.
I am going to ride my horse to church and then ride everywhere!
I might go to my cousin's house to go swimming in the lake.
I am going camping and fishing with my dad and mom and sister.
I am going fishing.
I am going to drink pop.
I am to see my cousins and have a sleepover. We are going to shoot guns. I am also going fishing,and we will sleep in a tent in my backyard.
I am going to go hunting with Scott.
Isabella might come over. Ebony might stay the night. We will go to the the Hays water park.
I am going to my dad's.I am going fishing
and camping.I am going to grandpa's house and ride horses and roping.
Alex might come over on saturday and Isabella.My dad might take us to the movies and go eat after then we city park.
I am going to James house. We are shooting and fishing. Then I am going to relax at my home.
Post a Comment