This is the classroom blog site for Mrs. Heskett's 3rd grade class at Hill City Elementary School.
It will be awesome and hard.
It was cool! I think third grade will be fun and hard.
It is cool so far.
It is awesome and fun.
I think its fun. And hard. I will study alot harder.
I think its awesome. But I still need to study little harder.
Third grade will be hard and fun.
It was awsome. I think 3rd grade willbe cool.
It is cool. Study harder. Read harder.It is just harder. Michaela
It is cool.And you will have to study harder. And I have the coolest teacher yet.
Third grade is cool and fun.
I love 3TH grade.It is easy and fun I like school.
It will be fun and hard. It is the best school year that I have had so far. Mrs.heskett is the best teacher I have had.
I love third grade.it is fun.its the best.I like the things we do.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
It will be awesome and hard.
It was cool! I think third grade will
be fun and hard.
It is cool so far.
It is awesome and fun.
I think its fun. And hard. I will study alot harder.
I think its awesome. But I still need to study little harder.
Third grade will be hard and fun.
It was awsome. I think 3rd grade will
be cool.
It is cool. Study harder. Read harder.It is just harder.
Michaela
It is cool.And you will have to study
harder. And I have the coolest teacher yet.
Third grade is cool and fun.
I love 3TH grade.It is easy and fun I like school.
It will be fun and hard. It is the best school year that I have had so far. Mrs.heskett is the best teacher I have had.
I love third grade.it is fun.its the best.I like the things we do.
Post a Comment